How To Apply
Whispering Hills apartments are rented under the New Jersey Low Income and Moderate Housing Program.
Do I Qualify for NJ Moderate or Low Income Housing?
To qualify, your income must meet the criteria designated here:
|Maximum Income Limits 2022||Household||Size|
Whispering Hills Rental Rates
Rental rates at Whispering Hills are based on the Affordable Housing Guidelines and Regulations. Rates shown here are approximate.
- There are no monthly maintenance fees.
- Utilities (water, sewer, gas and electricity) are billed separately, and usually cost approximately $200 per month.
|# BRs||Max Occup||Sq Ft||Low Income Units||Moderate Income Units|
|1||2 ppl||616||9||From $1,009/1,101 mo +utilities||1||From $1,276/mo + utilities|
|2||4 ppl||787||16||From $1,192/1,283 mo + utilities||24||From $1,249/1,485 mo +utilities|
|3||6 ppl||982||5||From $1,339/1,488 mo +utilities||5||From $1,751/1,821 mo +utilities|
Whispering Hills Application Process
- Contact Chasbob, Inc. to ask about availability at Whispering Hills.
By phone 908-668-0284 By email Click Here
- Download and complete these documents:
- Return completed application documents to ChasBob, Inc. Include a $35.00 credit check fee for each applicant over 18 and a $25.00 application fee (money order or cashiers check).
By email Click Here By fax 908-668-4676 In person
Chasbob, Inc. Rental Offices
775 Mountain Blvd, Suite 7
Watchung, NJ 07069
Affordable Housing Assistance
Refer to Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) and Universal Service FUND (USF) at 800-510-3102
New Jersey State Department Community Affairs:
Vouchers and Section 8 Assistance: http://www.state.nj.us/dca/one/sect8.htm
Home Energy Assistance Program: http://www.state.nj.us/dca/divisions/dhcr/offices/heausfincomefact.html
Somerset County Board of Social Services Voucher:
391-D Somerset St.
North Plainfield, NJ 07060
Directions to Somerset County Coalition on Affordable Housing (SCCOAH) Office – Download
Somerset County Energy Assistance:
Low Income Agency Information
120 Finderne Ave.
Bridgewater NJ 08807
SOMERSET COMMUNITY ACTION PROGRAM
170 Watchung Ave.
N. Plainfield, NJ 07060
Warren Township: http://www.warrennj.org/